Olori Memunat Says Powerful Prayer For Her Son As He Clocks 10


Olori Memunat, one of the wives of the late Alaafin of Oyo, has penned a powerful note to her son in celebration of his 10th birthday.


Describing him as her jewel son, the proud mother rained prayers on him.


She prayed for him to grow in strength and confidence, to have multiple blessings, to know the joy of true friendships and lots more.


“My Jewel son, on this special day, I pray that you will know the joy you bring to our lives and to those around you. You will continue to grow in strength and confidence in the man you have become; as you begin to embark double numbers of your years, I pray for multiple blessings that will be beyond your age and your capabilities. I thank God for the gift of you, and I pray that this year will be full of all the good things you hope for. May you be surrounded by those who love and support you in all your endeavours. I pray that you will grow the joy of true friendships, the happiness of good health, the satisfaction of meaningful studies and the blessings of God’s loving presence in your life today and always; you’ll be celebrated globally… Happy bigger 10th years old birthday to You, Atanda Olayiwola Adegoke Adeyemi”.


Months back, Olori Memunat Omowumi Adeyemi, had penned a heartfelt tribute to her children.


Taking to her Instagram page, Olori Memunat who was still grieving the loss of the monarch shared several photos of her kids as she rained prayers on them.


Sharing photos of her twin girls, she wrote, “You are both wonderful and amazing; you bring joy and fun into my life with your beautiful ways of doing things. I am so lucky to have you as my Princesses as I woke up this morning I can’t hold the joy I’m deriving by having you in my heart every day is your day guys you’re one hot two!”.


For her son, the prince, she wrote, “To my adorable son, I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are the jewel of my eye and the apple of my eyes. May you always be blessed with good health, Allah’s love and guidance throughout your life. Here are my wishes for you to continue to be happy, healthy and wealthy! ATANDA MI”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts