Commotion As 2face Idibia Storms Alma Mater, Benue State (Video)


There was excitement in the air and chaos as Legendary singer Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2face or 2baba Idibia, stormed his alma mater, Mount Saint Gabriel’s secondary school in Benue State yesterday, September 30th.

The school was chaotic at the sight of the singer, as many scrambled to get a hold of him.

Students could be seen leaving their classrooms and peeping through their class windows to get a glimpse of the music star.

Recall that months back, 2baba had urged fellow celebrities to follow in his footsteps by making imprints in people’s lives.

The singer who unveiled a music studio donated to Obafemi Awolowo University admonished his entertainment industry colleagues to do anything they can to help society.

2baba revealed that he wished he had music as a course in secondary and tertiary schools.


He disclosed that his goal is to build a recording studio in as many schools that he can.


2baba urged other celebrities to follow in his footsteps by leaving an imprint in people’s lives.


“I always wished I had music as a course in my days I’m secondary and tertiary schools.


My goal is to build a record studio in as many schools that I can.


I want to use this medium to ask my entertainment industry/celebrity friends to do anything
them can as well
I LOVE US
Massive thanks to @officialbongosikwue
Abike dabiri”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts