Actress Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her ‘Sweet-16’ Birthday With Gratitude To God


Nollywood actress Bidemi Kosoko is marking her birthday today, with an appreciation message to God.


The daughter of Jide Kosoko turns 36 today, October 21st.

In celebration of her day, Bidemi penned a lengthy appreciation message to her creator.


The actress expressed her gratitude to Him for all He has done for her.


“He has done so much for me…. I cannot tell it all. My father my Lord, my everlasting joy giver, my pillar, my maker, my strength, my shield, my confidence, the Author of my life, the one who is, who was and who is to come, the king of glory, I exalt your name, I glorify you, I honor you, I magnify you Lord.


Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me and my family. Thank you for the gift of life, thank you for the provision, thank you for your blessings. Thank you for yet another 365days, thank you for my husband and kids. I appreciate you Lord. I just want to say Thank you.


It’s official guys, am a year older. Sweet 16. It’s my birthday. Go go go Bide it’s your birthday”.


Bidemi Kosoko welcomes baby girl


The Yoruba actress, has double reasons to be grateful as she marks her birthday today, as God gave her a bundle of joy, this year.


Kemi Filani news recalls that Bidemi Kosoko had welcomed a baby girl in May, 2021.


Jide Kosoko, announced the birth of his granddaughter via Instagram, asking Nigerians to rejoice with him. He pleaded that she should be remembered in prayers so as not to have any after-birth sickness.


“A big congratulations to the Kosoko and Bankole Family, as Abidek gave birth to baby girl this morning, an addition to my grand children. Join me in thanking God and prayer for mother never to witness after birth sickness. Thank you my people.” Jide Kosoko wrote.


Bidemi Kosoko threw a naming ceremony for her newborn daughter.

The actress had a low-key white themed naming ceremony for her daughter.


Her father, Jide Kosoko had shared beautiful moments from the event.

Spotted at the event was actress, Foluke Daramola Salako.


He captioned the video with, “Abidemi’s baby naming house party. My bundle of joy @bidemi_kosoko”.


Bidemi Kosoko celebrates birthday
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts