“I Am So Moved To Tears Right Now” Actress Biola Bayo Pleads For Help As She Suffers Huge Setback


It is a sad time for Nollywood actress Biola Bayo as she experiences a huge setback in her career.

The actress cum producer revealed via her Instagram page that her latest movie, has been pulled down on all platforms.


According to her, the movie was uploaded without the final edit and as such, it had to be pulled down on YouTube.


Biola, revealed that she was advised to let it slide since it was already uploaded, but she refused because she didn’t want to compromise.


Biola added that she has been moved to tears, because she was told she shouldn’t expect anything from the movie anymore.


However, she trusts God and trust her fans and colleagues to help her through it.


Biola begged them to help stream and download the movie, so she can regain her loss.


“Congratulations to me and all my genuine lovers! My movie ASILO will be back on YouTube on Sunday. I’m so moved to tears right now because I’ve been told not to expect anything from the movie anymore…. But I trust God! He doesn’t let me down. I trust you (my true fans and colleagues) that you will show me love on this movie.


ASILO was pulled down on YouTube because what was uploaded was not the final edited movie. I was advised to let it slide since it was already uploaded especially so I could take back my money but I refused just because I didn’t want to compromise. I’m banking on your supports everyone, please help me watch and share”.

Mide Martins breaks down in tears over movie setback

In similar news, Mide Martins also experienced the same setback.


The wife of Afeez Owo was left heartbroken as she experienced a huge setback in the movie industry.


The actress, who was supposed to be joyous about the premiere of her movie, Onitemi part 2, was however heartbroken after scenes were cut out from the movie.


Following the criticisms she received, she had to pull down the movie, which was a huge debt for her and her producers.


With the help of her husband who was consoling her, Mide Martins pleaded with the public to re watch her movie and show her love.


Explaining why the movie was taken down, she said she didn’t like how some scenes were cut off.

Biola Bayo admits uncertainty about life

Esabod Global news recalls that Biola Adebayo had admitted her uncertainty about this life.


The Yoruba actress took to her Instagram page to voice out over her uncertainty about a lot of things.


She revealed that she was only sure about one thing which was her Creator.


Biola believed that God will never fail her and would remain faithful.


“I know I am so uncertain about a lot of things in this life but there’s just one thing I’m so sure of…..
I KNOW MY GOD WILL NEVER EVER FAIL ME NO MATTER WHAT


My own God is forever faithful!”.

Biola Bayo's movie ASILO pulled down

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts