BEWARE OF GEC CREAM: Skin cancer survivor urges others to get checked if they notice these common symptoms

 

Skin cancer is the most common cancer in Nigeria with over 11,000 new cases diagnosed every year

 Skin cancer is the most common cancer in Nigeria, with over 21,000 new cases diagnosed every year. The National Cancer Registry of Nigeria expects this number to double by 2040.

Message to UK Metropolitan Police and Nigeria Police on Dorcas Adeyinka Essex Murder Case 

Dupe Ose Olorun was diagnosed with skin cancer after she noticed some small red bumps appearing on her forehead in May 2021.

 Dupe said she bought chemical cream from Golden Eden cosmetics with the mixed of battery water smells 

They were very small spots with a rough texture, and I noticed they were changing. They were removed and they were pre-cancerous, so I was treated with a chemo cream to be on the safe side.

“There was also a mole on my shoulder that I’d had all my life, but I noticed it started to change shape, and it got bumpier – that was removed last February and was pre-cancerous.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts