“You Are The Only Woman That Confidently Believes I Have No Challenge” Actor Jigan Pens Emotional Note To Wife


Nollywood actor Jigan BabaOja has penned an appreciation post to his wife in celebration of their anniversary.


The couple who got married in 2015, celebrated 7 years anniversary yesterday, October 17th.


To mark their anniversary, Jigan BabaOja penned an appreciation post to hIs Queen.


He appreciated her for walking the path with him, and for accepting him into her life.


Jigan praised her for knowing his faults and not using it against him.

He stated that his wife is the only woman that confidently believes that he has no physical challenge.


“Thank you for the patient, thank you for the unending love, thank you for your tolerance, thank you for the prayers, thank you for accepting me into your life with no doubt, thank you for the advice, thank you for walking in this oath with me, thank you for knowing all my faults and not using them against me, you are the only woman that confidently believes that I have no physical challenge, you deserve everything darling. It’s been 7years that you accepted me into your life, it’s our wedding anniversary and I am so happy I’m doing this with the right person, thank you for everything! I love you Yetunde Kazeem”.

Jigan speaks out on his disability

In celebration of his 40th birthday, Jigan Baba Ojo had written an emotional note to himself.


In honor of his day, the actor had spoken out on his disability.

Stripping to his underwear to show off his body, he stated that this is what life feels like living with a disability for the past 40 years.


He stated that his post was to inspire everyone living with disability.


To him, disability isn’t the end of one’s journey as there is a lot one can achieve no matter who they are.


“This is what I have lived with for 40th years of my life! I m using this post to inspire everyone living with disability that this is never the end of our journey, there is a lot you can achieve no matter who you are! Happy 40th birthday to me! Get inspired life is beautiful”.

Jigan shows off his family

Jigan, had taken the Internet by storm as he unveiled the face of his wife and two children.


The actor was the talk of the Internet with his 40th birthday celebration in Lagos in the presence of his colleagues.


Different online videos from Jigan’s 40th birthday party captured beautiful moments between him and his wife and children. He was captured posing for the cameras with his wife and two daughters.

Jigan and wife celebrate anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts