Actress Ronke Odusanya Sweetly Celebrates Mother’s Birthday


Nollywood actress Ronke Odusanya is celebrating her beloved mother.


The actress’s mother turns a new age today, October 23rd.


Taking to Instagram, Ronke affirmed her love for her mother.


She expressed how grateful she is to have a mother like.


“Happy birthday my sweet mum. I love u today and forever mama. Am very happy to have a mother like u. Thank u for everything ma”.

Ronke Odusanya’s teary note to daughter

Ronke Odusanya had written a teary birthday note to her daughter as she clocked 3.

The mother of one took to her Instagram to celebrate her mini-me.


Recounting her pregnancy journey, Ronke revealed that she was eager to meet her daughter and continuously blessed the day she was born.


The journey to her daughter’s birth was a story which the actress promised to share someday.

Ronke described her daughter’s birth as God’s gift as she took away her pains.


“I bless the day you were born my darling daughter – August 18, 2019. While you were in my belly, I was just seeing eager to meet you. The journey to your birth is story for another day.


 Immediately I held you in my hands, all the pains disappeared. You are truly God’s gift to me. God showed how much he loves me. Happy Birthday my love”. Read more here.

Ronke Odusanya issues out a disclaimer

Actress Ronke Odusanya had issued out a disclaimer over rumours of a new house.


Reports made rounds that the mother of one had acquired a multi-million naira mansion.


Debunking the news, Ronke stated that she didn’t buy any house.


While she appreciated the love and congratulations, she doesn’t own the house which circulated in social media.


“Disclaimer: Please I don’t own this house and don’t know why it’s circulating on social media.


 While I appreciate the love and congratulations, please if you want to give me a house, do so physically and not on social media. Don’t be toying with my heart”.


Ronke Odusanya celebrates mother's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts