Actress Jumoke Odetola Receives 3-bedroom Duplex As Birthday gift


Nollywood actress Jumoke Odetola is yet to get over the outpour of love and gifts she received on her birthday.


Esabod Global news reported that the Yoruba actress turned a new age on Sunday, October 16th.

The talented actress, who is still receiving gifts, has revealed the highest point of her birthday.

Jumoke Odetola received a 3-bedroom Duplex courtesy of one of the brands she works for.


Taking to Instagram, Jumoke noted how 2022’s birthday came with overwhelming blessings.


She disclosed that she has been in solitude for days now, asking herself questions and trying to figure out the blessings as it felt surreal.


“CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!!

Highest point of my birthday!! STILL in shock and overwhelmed. A 3-bedroom Duplex presented to me on my birthday by my brand @zylushomes.

 Ahhhhhh!!!


This year’s birthday came with overwhelming blessings, I have been in solitude for days now, asking myself questions and trying to figure out if these blessings are real. Oh yes! They are real! All mine. God has been gracious to me. My case is indeed different.


Ibukun oluwa ni n mu ni la lai fi laalaa kun (The blessings of the Lord enriches and He adds no sorrow to it). May God shower his blessings on everyone who has made effort or contribution in making me happy during this year’s birthday. God says He will bless those that bless me & curse those that curse me. God has been faithful”.


Jumoke Odetola gets new appointment

Jumoke Odetola was in a joyous mood as she marked her birthday with a new appointment.

Jumoke Odetola was treated to a mini birthday party and surprised with cakes and gifts.


In addition to the numerous gifts she received, Jumoke bagged a new appointment.


Announcing the good news on her Instagram page, Jumoke revealed that she was now an ambassador of NDLEA.


According to her, this was part of her contribution to humanity and she looked forward towards achieving a drug-free society.


“As I celebrate my birthday, I am delighted to announce my new journey as WADA (War Against Drug Abuse) Ambassador for @ndlea_nigeria. This is part of my contribution to humanity and I look forward to the journey towards achieving a drug-free society”.


Jumoke Odetola celebrates birthday

To mark her birthday, the Yoruba actress took to Instagram to share stunning photos.


The talented actress revealed that she was celebrating her birthday in grand style with some very special people.


Wishing herself a happy birthday, she begged her fans to say something sweet about her.


“Say something sweet to the birthday girl.


 Celebrating my birthday this year in a grand style with some very special people. Catch a glimpse by 2pm.


Jumoke Odetola receives 3 bedroom Duplex

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts