Why We Are All Not Getting Out Of Life Alive — Actress Nkechi Blessing Grieves


Actress  Nkechi Blessing Sunday has declared that there’s a thin line between life and death as she reveals why we must all die someday.


The actress who joined other celebrities to mourn the painful death of reality star, Rico declared that there is nothing in this life as people seen today might never be seen again.


Esabod Global news reported that the BBN reality star lost his life following a fatal car accident.


His co-star, Tobi Bakre broke the sad news on Thursday morning, October 13th, 2022.


Taking to his Instagram page, Tobi shared a photo of him and the deceased as he revealed that he would use the picture to remember him.


Noting that everyone will not get out of this life alive, Nkechi charged everyone to wake up and choose kindness today and make the best out of their time on earth because we are going to die someday…


She wrote:
‘That is why I wake up every morning thankful for being alive,I live life on my terms regardless how the world see me..Cus nothing really Dey this life,the people you see today,tomorrow you may see no more…Are you proud of the last conversation you had?


 All the Fght,Hte,negativity,tr*ll does it really worth it? Wake up and choose kindness today because we are all not getting out of life alive…Make the best out of your time on earth….May God grant us long life 🙏🏻 #blackthursday⚫️⬛️▪️🔳◾️🖤’.

Nkechi shares a passionate kiss with new lover

Esabod Global News reported earlier that Nkechi shared a passionate kiss with her new lover when they partied at the club in celebration of his birthday.


According to the actress, she unveiled her boo because she needed to celebrate him specially on his birthday for coming into her life at a time she thought she had lost it all and for sweeping her off her feet because of his maturity. She wrote,


“I was going to type a long caption, but I rather say dem to you. Thank you for coming into my life when I needed a friend… In just few months you have managed to change few things about me, I am in for a long ride of teachings with you babe, sometimes I wonder if you are really your age. Cus bruh your maturity swept me off my feet, the best communicator I have ever met. Love you for life, Gee”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts