Yomi Fash Heaps Praises On Mama Rainbow, Shares Beautiful Moments From Her 80th Birthday (Video)


Nollywood actor Yomi Fash Lanso has gushed over veteran actress, Idowu Phillips better known as Mama Rainbow.


Making a toast in celebration of her 80th birthday, the actor rained prayers on her.


He described the veteran as a deserving screen goddess and a mother figure to countless people.


Wishing her more years of blessings, he sent in his birthday wishes.

“To a deserving ageless screen goddess and a mother figure to countless people, both in the movie making industry and outside. I join the rest of the world in wishing you more years of blessings, grace, mercy, joy, happiness and rewarding goodness in good health and peace of mind ma.


HBD. Iya Adura Idowu Phillips (Nee Ifemade), Irawo Omo Baba Ifemade”.

Mama Rainbow marks 80th birthday

Mama Rainbow, who had been highly anticipating her big day, had taken to her Instagram page to celebrate herself.


The actress, rained powerful prayers on herself to usher herself into the new age.

“I am plus one today.


Glory is to God I am plus one today. I pray that the Lord increase me.in success and inspiration so I can lead a better life than ever. Happy birthday to me, this new age I am will bring joy and prosperity into my life, nose and forever. Thank you Lord for sparing my life. The joy that comes with this life will descend upon me this new age of mine. I am so lucky for the Lord has increased me in wealth and health all through the year. Thank God for everything”.


In another post, she wrote,

“God almighty, it is in your goodness that have added another year to the celebrant’s life. I seize this opportunity to give thanks to you for all the great things which you have done in my lives, and I pray that light will continue to shine upon me.


 As I celebrate this day of 80th birthday, it is my prayer that your greatest blessings will continue to be with me. Giving me guidance in all of life’s endeavors, even as all glory returns to me. Thank you, Lord. OSE BABA DADA”.

Mama Rainbow releases 80-turning 21-birthday shoot

Esabod Global news recalls Veteran actress Mama Rainbow had stirred reactions with her 80-turning 21-birthday shoot.


The then soon-to-be 80years old actress teased on her Instagram page that she would be turning 21 instead of 80.


“Hurray your baby girl will be 21yrs of age in the NEXT 45 days NOT 80th ooo. I LOVE YOU ALL”.


This caused a stir online as many joined her in making light of her joke.


Her fans joined her in counting down to her 21st birthday.


Mama Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts