“Looking back at the places I have been” Ooni’s ex-wife, Queen Naomi pens deep note


Queen Naomi Silekunola, the ex wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has shared a deep note to mark the new month of December.

The former Ife queen reflected on her past, the amazing places she had been as well as the fountain of knowledge she has. She claimed the new month ad a beautiful one.


Naomi Silekunola made the post on her Instagram page with a video of herself giving talk to a particular set of people.


“It’s a beautiful day and a happy new month,as we begin the month which is the last in this amazing year,Also looking back at the amazing places I have been, To share from my Fountain of knowledge.And the beautiful faces I have seen,All I have to say is Ebenezer!Hitherto hath the Lord helped us”1 Samuel 7:12.


In November, Queen Naomi celebrated her son, the crown prince’s 3rd birthday with her ex, the Ooni. She shared adorable pictures of the toddler online and revealed the meaning behind his name.


Viral photos captured the mother of one and her ex together with their son. The Ooni was seen sitting on a royal chair as Queen Naomi held tightly to their son, whom he was staring at.


This same month in 2021, Kemi Filani reported that Queen Naomi’s made a dramatic exit from the Ife palace. She shared details on her Instagram about why she left the place and renounced her position as royalty.


She, however, sparked speculation that the king has a dual personality. and he is not what he portrayed himself to be on the outside.


“I did my best to endure and make it work; many times, I smiled through the struggle, but I finally realised I had just one assignment, my son, and when God is done, He is done. He chose Saul to be king, and when He was done, He told the prophet Samuel I had moved on.


Instead, His Majesty has a picture he would love the world to see and perceive him as another one which is his true self…” The message read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts