“I can’t even wish it for my enemies” Bisola Badmus grateful as she marks birthday with sound health after battling Encephalopathy, shares her story



Nollywood actress, Bisola Badmus has double reasons to celebrate he marks her birthday today, December 4th, 2023.

The baby mama of Fuji singer, Kwam1 is celebrating her birthday this year with sound health after battling Encephalopathy for over a year. In her lengthy birthday note, she stated that she couldn’t wish her enemy such an illness as it was a tough one.


She noted how she also lost her mother this year, making life even harder for her. Bisola stated all these led to her absence from social media for a while.

Expressing gratitude to her creator, she noted how he is unquestionable as she also appreciated her colleagues, business associates and for standing by her.


“Thank you, Lord, for another amazing year to celebrate my new age in sound health. Over a year now have been battling with health issues. Hmmm(Encephalopathy ) I can’t even wish my enemy such illness


it was a tough one indeed a tough one
That made me stay off social media for a long while now.


In btw I lost my previous mother. Unquestionable God, I thank you for everything particularly for me to witness yet another birthday of mine…I say thank you for keeping me alive till this moment bcos if not for God Almighty where would I have been ni tooto olohun ni OBASETANMAKUSIBIKAN


I will be an ungrateful soul if I fail to appreciate the amazing people who stood by me during the challenging period.


My family and friends, My colleagues in the Movie industry and business associates, the brands I represent…Eshey modupe gidi gan oooo

Thank you all once again May we all live long on earth.


Happy Birthday to me once again. ADUNNI”.



Esabod Global News reported in January that as many were rejoicing the new year and month and excitedly counting, Badmus was mourning the loss of her beloved mother.


The Yoruba actress shared the sad news on her Instagram page, with a photo of her beautiful mother.


In March, she marked her mother’s 40 days remembrance, revealing that the past days have been the most painful for her and her siblings, but they have no one to question.


She stated that life without her mother is colorless as everything feels empty without her.

Last year, Kemi Korede brought her colleague, Bisola Badmus to tears as she surprised her in grand style on her birthday.


Korede stormed her house with cakes, a money bouquet, and lots of gifts, which left Bisola taken aback and she broke down in tears.


Sharing the video online, Kemi revealed that she was reciprocating the love, Bisola gave to her during her birthday in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts