BEWARE: SEE THE FACE OF A NIGERIA EKITI GIRL WHO USES HUMAN BL@@D MIXTURES TO PREPARE FOODS ORDERED BY THE NIGERIANS LIVING IN DIASPORA


ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

This is to call on the attention of the general public, especially the Nigerians living in diaspora to be aware of what they consumes or purchases from food sellers in Nigeria.

A lady whose photos above and  goes by the name Toyin Ido Ogangan has been exposed by a woman who resides abroad after purchasing  food stuffs from her online. 

A woman whose identity is yet to be reveal spoke online with regrets after receiving the meats she ordered online from the food seller Toyin Ido Ogangan smells awfully like a d£ad body, this made her to further investigate on what kind of meat the seller sold to her. 

Investigation reveals that there is a mixer of a human bl@@d concorsion mixed together while preparing the meats.  This prompts the lady to cry out for public awareness, unfortunately other people who has the same  experience also came out to speak.


One madam Mosunmola from Uk wrote: I ordered meats from her but was surprised to see maggot in there..

One Fadekemi from Canada wrote: I noticed the moment I received my salary, I must spend half of it to buy food stuffs from her even when am not comfortable with it...

One Ayodele Oladimeji wrote: I stopped buying from her when I notice seeing her always in my dreams the moment money enters my hand..


Reports reaching us by the victims of Toyin Ido Ogangan is scary and evil.

With all this reports, we are therefore creating an awareness to the people living in diaspora especially to be aware of the food seller and others that is yet to be exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts