“Thanks to you, I am the person I am today” Lateef Adedimeji appreciates wife, Mo Bimpe on her birthday, reveals how she changed him


Nollywood actor, Lateef Adedimeji has credited his wife, Mo Bimpe for making him the man he is today.


As his wife celebrates her birthday today, Lateef in a lengthy post on his Instagram page appreciated her for making him the person he is today as he noted how not everyone is fortunate to have someone like her in this chaotic world.


He noted how he was confident, and goal-driven before his wife, but she gave him an extra touch. He expressed how lucky he is that God brought Mo Bimpe his way.


Questioning which of the blessings of Allah would he deny, he further appreciated her for making his life so easy and for being his number critic, check and balance, joy, and more.


Expressing his love for her, he wrote,

“Rahmah
Not many individuals are as fortunate as I am to have found someone like you in this chaotic world. Thanks to you, I am the person I am today.


I am confident, and goal-driven, I have so much confidence in myself but you have forced me to examine myself closely and develop an affection for the image of myself that I see in the mirror. I am goal-driven, but you gave me more purpose and determination to reach those goals; you are my God-sent. I am a lucky child and God brought me YOU RAHMAH ADEBIMPE another lucky charm. Which of the blessings of Allah will I deny?
Thank you for making life so easy, my number one critic, my check and Balance, my joy, and my all. Happy birthday my love, long life and prosperity in good health. I love you so much, too much baby


Thank you for helping me grow, thank you for making me believe in the beautiful things of life, and thank you for being who you are. Happy birthday my love. Here’s to many more years of happiness together. To forever with you my Queen”.



Lateef Adedimeji is no doubt reciprocating the love his wife showered on him on his birthday in February. She had surprised him with 40 gifts which left him overwhelmed. Taking to his Instagram page to share photos of him surrounded with the gifts, he stated that he thought he had seen it all but his wife keeps looking for creative ways to surprise him.


He revealed that he got customized 40 gift boxes from his woman as he pondered on how his wife was able to pull it off without leaving his side.


In her birthday message, Mo Bimpe poured out her heart to him, noting how he had stood by her through all weather. Mo stated that doing life with him was the best decision she ever made as she expressed her love for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts