“There is no friendship in business as only I know where it hurts” Iya Ibadan calls out best friend, Bose Akinola as they clash on movie set (Video)


It seems like there is a misunderstanding  between Nollywood BFFs, Bose Akinola and Iya Ibadan as the latter had publicly called her out.

Iya Ibadan, venting out on her Instagram page stated that this year wouldn’t agree to anyone as she called out Bose over unpaid balance.


She stated that there is no friendship in business and only she knows where it hurts. Iya Ibadan stated that she had promised not to be in Bose Akinola’s movie set if she didn’t pay her love and to her surprise, Bose credited her with N500 out of N500k, which she requested for.


She reiterated that there is no friendship in business, but when one’s little efforts are appreciated then the urge to discharge one’s duties won’t be rivaled.


“This 2024 I No Go Gree For Anybody Seh

Ise logun ise Mura si ise ore mi. I put a lot of effort to get to where I am today.


So I know where it hurts when I say it hurts…
I intentionally waited for today that if you do not pay me I won’t be on your set. And to my surprise @akinboss12 credited me #500 out #500k I requested, there is no friendship in business but when our little effort is appreciated then the urge to discharge our duties won’t be rivaled

I’m using this parliamentary medium to call Bose Akinola out to pay my balance. I NO GO GREE FOR ANYBODY this 2024
Swipe to see the receipt oooo
Thanks
RUKAYAT LAWAL”.


In other news, Iya Ibadan had finally gotten verified on Instagram and celebrated it in style.

The Yoruba star, who was overjoyed took to her Instagram page to express gratitude to her colleague, Folorunsho Adeola for helping her with the process.


She appreciated her for helping her to achieve her new feat as she proudly showed off a screenshot of the Instagram badge with over 700k followers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts