“Our musicians and Nollywood veterans don’t deserve this type of lifestyle” Reactions as singer, Daddy Fresh cries out for help as he battles stroke (Video)


Veteran Nigerian reggae singer, Innocent Onyeabuchi better known as Daddy Fresh has cried out to Nigerians for help as he battles stroke.


In a video shared online by Producer, Nelson Brown, Daddy Fresh revealed that he has been battling partial stroke for over two years. To worsen it, he is also battling a high rush of kidney failure and prostate problems.


He stated that despite his efforts to lighten his condition, it keeps getting worse and it has left him financially stranded. Pleading to Nigerians, he stated that he was in dire need of help and assistance.


Urging the public not to allow him to die, he noted how he is yet to fulfill his purpose on earth.

“I have been facing this for over two years, and I decided to handle it on my own, thinking it would not take this long, but my purpose in God disposes. Right now, it is hitting me so hard that I couldn’t imagine.


I need your help right now because I have exhausted all I have despite being on the bed, I still try to reach other people who are also in need. The difference is that I hide my own pain from people because I believe I will be able to handle it.”


So, as it is right now, I can’t fund myself anymore. Please, I now appeal to you to save a soul because my mission on earth is incomplete, and I will be badly hurt to go this way.”


Taking to the comment section, many expressed sadness over his illness as they noted how he was among the top singers during his time.


One Oyinda Akinbore wrote, “Our musical and Nollywood veterans don’t deserve this type of lifestyle, where they can’t care for themselves. Something needs to be done about it


One Laurel Fabrics And Collective wrote, “It’s well


One Mr Donel wrote, “This man was the rave


One Amg Baraq wrote, “God!! Daddy Fresh was a very fine guy then. God heal him


One Obi Williams wrote, “Daddy, very fine man that year. Not many will know him. He used to be an artist


One Susylicious wrote, “See what Tinubu has caused. Get well soon sir


One Real Jasi wrote, “This man really needs help but from what I heard about him, he loved a very useless life as a celeb people money with very bad attitude wey him get as a person but I pray God restores your health. Amen”.


Similarly, in November, actor, Amaechi had cried out for help as he battles paralysis from a stroke.


In a heartbreaking video, the legendary actor was seen on the bed as he pleaded with fans and colleagues to come to his aid and narrated how his illness started.


Explaining why he kept his health challenge private, he apologized to the public as he begged for assistance.


Speaking on his behalf, his cousin disclosed that the actor was also battling kidney disease, diabetes, and stroke, and had been undergoing weekly dialysis and physiotherapy to treat the paralysis brought on by stroke.


Sharing a photo of him and the actor on his sick bed, he added that he had been shouldering his hospital bills for years until his recent stroke that made them cry for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts