“I Could Have Dealt With Davido’s Father If I Wanted To” Anita Brown Brags As She Spills On Her Affair With Nigeria’s Past Presidents


US-based model and alleged pregnant side chick to Afrobeat singer, Davido has bragged about banging his father.

The swimwear entrepreneur stated that she could have dealt with Davido’s father, David Adedeji Adeleke, if she wanted to.

She made this known as she spoke about the many men she has bedded, which she claims included past presidents of Nigeria.

Anita stated that many feel like she got pregnant for Davido to chase clout or gain fame, but they are wrong as she is fully loaded.

“I know David is top dog in y’all country. But I’ve had my way with MANY men in AMERICA AND NIGERIA. I’ve dealt with past presidents of y’all little country! I could have dealt with his pops if I wanted to! Let’s be clear!! Y’all gotta relax! Y’all are so pathetic. Lmaooo. Y’all make it seem like I did this to gain some major shit from David socially. Go sit down! Hush up already. We are drained. We don’t care. I know y’all don’t have many millionaires and billionaires but relax!
It’s REGULAR

See some comments below,

One Genda Libra Official wrote, “I don’t blame her. I blame her plastic surgeon and Davido’s wandering mtchewwwwww

One Moyo These Shawty wrote, “Delusion at its all-time high because I’m so tired of this woman at this point

One Kharma wrote, “Na David I blame for all this nonsense and disrespect. I no blame her

One Aduke wrote, “Call Anita ooo tell her make she con dey go far away ntor. Anita rest

One Kai Steph wrote, “Anita at this point you can start the “I am the pest trend

One Mr Coward wrote, “Na this girl and @symply_tacha fit each other. People go just wake up start to quarrel with their selves unwarranted”.

A few days back, Anita had surprised many when she tendered an apology to Chioma and her late son, Ifeanyi.

In her statement, she admitted that her previous comments and actions were rooted in her own hurt and frustration.

She revealed that she was going through a traumatic and tragic time in her life, which is too much for her to hear, hence her apology.

To add to it, the soon-to-be mum had celebrated with Chioma and Davido when report of them welcoming twins made rounds this week.

She also passionately appealed to the singer’s fans to tone down their madness.

Some weeks back, Anita Brown, was exposed for faking her ultrasound scan.

The US entrepreneur, via her Instagram page, had shared a photo of her having an ultrasound scan as she awaits her first child.

Unfortunately for her, Nigerians who aren’t fans of her dug into the photo and noticed that the alleged soon-to-be mum had stolen an image from Google.

Anita Brown, after realizing that she had been caught in a web of lies, took down the post, but that didn’t stop Nigerians from filthy dragging her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts