“I fell more in love with her when she said she is my fan” Anita Joseph gushes over her first meeting with the Ooni’s ex-wife, Queen Naomi



Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph can’t keep calm as she met the estranged wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Queen Naomi.

The two had met up at the exclusive launch of Pandora perfumes, where Queen Naomi expressed her love for the movie star.

Anita, who couldn’t believe that the former Queen is a fan of hers, revealed that she fell more in love with her following her bombshell revelation.

Gushing over her, she questioned if anyone had met the mother of one as she is beautiful.

“Have you met Prophetess before? She’s so gorgeous OMG.
When she said she’s my fan, I fell more in love with her”.



Taking to her comment section, many concurred with her that the former Queen is a beauty to behold.

May Edochie wrote, “She is beautiful

One The Therapist Sandymah wrote, “She fine gosh

One Anabel Paradise wrote, “I love her so much Queen Naomi. A woman I love to be like when I get married, a very decent and God-fearing lady

One I Am Miday wrote, “My favorite queen. Olori Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi

One The Cute Divas Brand wrote, “She is a very beautiful woman of God. I love her so much. I pray that God will continue to bless her and watch over her and her son”.

Queen Naomi, was once married to the Ooni, who she welcomed a son with, but their marriage hit the rock.

In December 2022, Naomi surprised many when she announced the end of her 3-year marriage to the monarch in a statement on her Instagram page.

Speaking on her divorce, the mother of the crowned Prince, Tadenikawo, ruled out the possibility of returning to the palace, as she noted how the monarch now has six wives, hence, why she can’t return to the palace.

She said that she was too innocent and soft when she got married to the King. But, she has learned now that life isn’t like that and one has to be strong, bold, and courageous.

She admitted that there were sweet moments in the palace, as well as bitter moments, but for now, it isn’t the right time to talk about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts