“You planned for my life to finish” Singer Blackface reopens beef with 2baba, lays strong allegation on him (Video)


Ex-member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz, Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo, better known as Blackface, has reopened his beef with his former bandmate and friend, 2Face otherwise known as 2baba.

Speaking on The Honest Bunch Podcast, Blackface accused 2face of using diabolic means to end his life and career.

He revealed that he listened to the interview, 2baba made with media personality, Olisa Adibua, where he explained why he stopped being friends with him and other Plantashun Boiz.

He recalled how he brought 2baba from Benue to Lagos and his mother was very appreciative of it and now the same 2baba said on a media round that he can’t talk about him.

’I was like 2Face where talking about me dey carry you go? You when I carry from Benue state wey your mama dey tell me say ‘thank you since you have been friends with my son, my son is now thinking like a normal human being. Now you cannot talk about me? Why can’t you talk about me? Because e get where e dey carry you go. You go do juju for me? You go do fetish thing for me? You plan make my life for finish?”.

Speaking on his relationship with former bandmate, Faze, he stated that they are “cool” but blamed 2baba for the bad blood between them.

He, however, said he has forgiven 2Face for all he has done to him knowingly and unknowingly, pleading with the ‘African Queen’ crooner to also forgive him for whatever he has done to him.

“I and Faze are cool. Maybe 2face has inferiority complex towards me.

It is time to bury the hatchet. I forgive 2face for everything he has done to me knowingly and unknowingly. He should also make space to forgive me for anything I have done,” Blackface said.

Recall that the former members of the defunct Patanshun Boys have been subjects to controversies in the media sphere over the years with BlackFace constantly accusing 2Face of stealing his songs including the monster hit “African Queen”.

2face had even filed an N50 million defamatory lawsuit against him, which he later withdrew for the two to settle out of court.

In his statement, Blackface revealed that his lawyer had enlightened him on what theft meant.

The two later reunited at their alma mater event in Makurdi, where they thrilled fellow old students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts