“You Want To Use All Means To Collect Someone’s Husband” Reactions As Portable’s Third Baby Mama, Ashabi Welcomes Him home in Grand Style (Video)


Nollywood actress and mother of singer, Portable’s fifth son, Akinyanju Omobolarinde better known as Ashabi caused a stir online with her grand gesture towards him.

The singer, who has been outside the country performing, has finally arrived Nigeria and has paid a visit to Ashabi.

The movie star had gone all out for her man welcoming him home with balloons, love cards, roses, wines, and more.

A video posted on her Instagram page showed the moment the singer walked into the room holding his woman and was caught off guard by her grand gesture. The singer, who was impressed with her grand gesture, held on to her as the lovebirds kissed.

In her caption, Ashabi stated that it was her little way of appreciating his hard work and support and for constantly making them proud.

She added that calling him her Mentor isn’t a mistake as she loves his hustling spirit, which encourages her more.

Ashabi noted how they share similar visions and goals, which makes her look up to him more.

“Good to see you my love my mentor, this is a little way of appreciating your hard work and support, thanks so much for making us proud, May God continue to bless your hustle, ease your stress, crown your efforts, and make you happy genuinely.
Calling you my mentor isn’t a mistake because I love your hustling spirit and it encourages me more, I sense we have the same vision and goal so I can look up to you whenever am weak or tired.
You shaa know I love you, change is the only constant thing but I don’t pray for odd change between us, my wahala king, my choco Milo (hard & sweet) my mix flavor, my salt (IYO mi) my everything shaa.
Thanks for making this relationship enjoyable for us, I appreciate you always aridunu mi @portablebaeby”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts