“It Is The Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt In My Life” Wizkid Breaks Down As He Gives Emotional Speech At His Mother’s Funeral (Video)



It is a tough time for Afrobeat singer, Ayodeji Balogun better known as Wizkid as he tries to navigate life without his beloved mother.

The singer, who seems to have been very close to his mother before her demise, broke down as he gave an emotional speech at her funeral on Thursday.

He admitted that the pain is profound and it hurts deeply. According to him, it is the deepest pain he has ever felt in his life.

The Grammy singer stated that he is lost but he prays God will comfort every one of them.

“The pain is profound. It hurts deeply. The deepest pain I’ve ever felt in my life. I’m lost but I pray God will comfort every one of us”.

He added that he is lost without his mother as he expressed his love for her.

“I’m lost without you Mom, I love you so much, I love you”.


Taking to the comment section, many sympathized with him as they noted how a mother’s love can’t be replaced.

One Kitty Bloom wrote, “I had nightmares for 2 years straight when I lost my mum. I was also depressed and I don’t think anyone can understand the pain if you’re not in the position but God got you

One Vee Vogee wrote, “A mother’s love can’t be replaced. The pain is unexplainable. May we be so blessed to look after our parents while they’re still alive

One Emeka wrote, “The pain can only reduce but God is always there to comfort

One Poshest Hope wrote, “Very impossible. It never goes away

One Oga Ugoo wrote, “No pain greater than the loss of a mother. Whether you are winning it losing in life, once you remember your mother isn’t there anymore, you cry. If your mother is still here with you, you really do not know what God has done for you. No love like the love of a mother

One Vicky Gold wrote, “He don even slim. Sorry Wizzy”.

It is no longer news that Wizkid had lost his mother, Mrs Jane Dolapo Balogun, who died at around 1.30 a.m. on Friday, August 18th.

Sunday Aare, Wizkid’s longtime manager, confirmed the sad news to The Punch.

A week back, the family of Wizkid had released her funeral arrangement which began with a wake keep night which was held on Wednesday night.

In a video that made rounds online, Wizkid was seen looking downcast at her candle night procession.

In a live video shared by his sister, he was seen looking forlorn and close to tears with his head bowed.

Since her death, the star artist has chosen to step back from the limelight and social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts