“I Was 16 Years Old when I Got Pregnant” Davido’s Cousin, Folasade Adeleke Shares Touching Story (Video)


Folasade Adeleke, the cousin to award-winning music star, Davido has opened up on her personal life.

The single mother of one revealed in a recent interview that she got pregnant at 16 and has been a mother for 15 years.

She described the incident as the darkest time of her life, as she was filled with fear, shame, and regret. However, she was able to pull through because God was on her side.

“I am 31 years old, I have been a mother for 15 years. I was 16 years old when I got pregnant.

I understand that nobody can shame me if I know who I am. Motherhood is a journey like no other. I always tell people whatever I go through is my testimony.

First came fear, then came shame, regret, then neglect.

That was the darkest time in my life. I threw the whole thing God was with me”.

Last year, celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani opened up about being raped at 15, an incident of which her husband wasn’t aware.

Toyin disclosed that a family member, her uncle raped her, and she got pregnant from it, revealing that she had to go for an abortion because she was still young.

Toyin Lawani further revealed that her mother was devastated when she got hold of it, and this has made her very strict with her kids.

Also, Big Brother Titans housemate, Nana had divulged a heartbreaking story of how she became a 300-level dropout following lack of support from her family members.

She claimed her father never believed in her saying she was a mistake and recounted how she got pregnant without her knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts