“You are and always will be the most precious gift in my life” Actor Kiki Bakare pens love note to wife, reveals how she captured his heart



Nollywood actor, Kiki Bakare has professed how much he loves his wife and how much she means to him as she celebrated her birthday on Friday.

In a lengthy post on his Instagram page, Kiki crowned his wife the most precious gift in his life as he expressed how much she means to him.

The Yoruba actor expressed how blessed he is to have her in his life as he noted how he always knew she was the one right from their friendship days before they started dating.


He stated that his wife captured his heart in an instant and praised her for being his pillar, strength, and biggest supporter and for bringing so much love and happiness into his life.


“My heart is filled with an overwhelming sense of love and blessings. I want to take the time to express just how much you mean to me and how truly blessed I am to have you in my life.


From our friendship days before I asked you to date me I just knew you were the one. Your beautiful spirit captured my heart in an instant. I am so happy for your growth.


You bring so much joy, love, and happiness into my life You are my pillar of strength, and my biggest supporter. Your belief in me has pushed me to achieve things I never thought possible. Together, we have created a life filled with joy, laughter, and beautiful memories and your presence makes every day brighter.


May every wish you make today be granted, and may the years ahead be filled with endless blessings and opportunities.


Thank you for being my partner, the mother of my child, and the love of my life. I cherish every moment we spend together, and I look forward to creating many more beautiful memories in the years to come.


As we embark on another year together, I pray that our love continues to grow stronger. May our bond be strengthened by faith, trust, and understanding. May we always support and uplift each other.


Happy birthday, my love. You are and always will be

the most precious gift in my life. @be_kaahh”.


Weeks back, Kiki released clips from his traditional wedding in celebration of his first wedding anniversary.


Bakre shared their wedding video and gushed over her while asserting that life is indeed worth living when one is with the right person.


Kiki Bakare appreciated his wedding guests for respecting their privacy and keeping pictures and videos from their wedding private.


Permitting them to post, he prayed for those still looking for love to find theirs.


This came after the couple celebrated their wedding anniversary, where Kiki ted how privileged he is to have her as his life partner.


His wife, on her part, called him her best choice as she prayed for more years with him.


The movie star was some years back alleged to have been in a se3ual relationship with a married senior colleague, Mide Martins.


The rumors were later proven to be untrue as Mide Martins was the godmother of Kiki Bakre and was present at his wedding with her husband, Afeez Owo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts