“You wowed me with the amount you took and you still did so much for me” Omowunmi Ajiboye pens heartfelt message to Kwam1



Esabod Global News reported during the week that the actress laid her mother to rest in Osogbo, Osun State. Top dignitaries from Faithia Williams to Zainab Bakare, Kemi Korede, Dayo Amusa, Kwam1, MC Oluomo, and others graced the occasion.

Following the success of the burial, Omowunmi expressed her profound gratitude to Kwam1 for gracing the occasion despite the distance and his busy schedule. She appreciated him for never letting her down and supporting her.

Omowunmi revealed that 7 years ago, she sought his service for her mother’s burial and he gave her a date, unfortunately, something came up and the event was canceled. Fast forward to now, and he was still available to grace her occasion, regardless of the stipend she offered him.

“Special Appreciation to you Daddy @
The Olori omooba of the Ijebu Kingdom
The Mayegun of Yoruba land @kingwasiuayindemarshal

Sir I want to say a huge thanks to you for not letting me down and supporting us always,7 years ago when I came to meet you for this event you welcomed me and gave me a date but something else came up and we canceled it and now this year when I came again you still accept me regardless not even minding the stipend I offered you nor the long distance Sir
Eshey modupe ooooooo

We all know your worth, but I was wowed by the amount you took from me, even after I paid you I was still wondering why you did so much for me sir but bcos of the love you have for our industry you collected the money from me

Ese Modupe baba mi oju oni tiyin lagbara olorun THANK YOU DADDY @kingwasiuayindemarshal”.

Some weeks back, Dayo Amusa had paid respect to Kwam1, one of her helpers in the industry.

The Fuji singer has been a source of strength and financial support for the movie star and Dayo Amusa, who isn’t one to be ungrateful had paid her respect to him.

To celebrate his Chieftaincy title, Dayo had gifted Kwam1 a statue of himself, while raining praises on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts