“I Need To Get Back In Shape, My Feet And Hands Are Swollen” Kemi Afolabi Cries Out As She Gives Update On Her Health Status (Video)



Nollywood actress, Kemi Afolabi has given fans a glimpse of her medical check-up.

The Yoruba actress announced last year, that she was battling a disease called Lupus, which occurs when the body’s immune system attacks tissues and organs.


Since then, the movie star has been going for checkups overseas. But this time around, Kemi decided to give fans a glimpse of her medical check-up.


While speaking with the doctor, she lamented over her swollen feet and hands as she revealed her desire to get back in shape.


Luckily for her, she is in the remission period and doesn’t feel as much pain as she did in the beginning.


“My feet and hands have been swollen and I need to get back in shape. I do have pains and sickness in the morning, once in a while. It’s not as frequent anymore as it used to be.


Right now I am in the remission period because it hasn’t been bad, compared to what I was experiencing before”.


Bimpe Akintunde, Monalisa Chinda, Bakare Zainab, and Kunle Afod took to her comment section to send love to her. Her fans also flooded her comment section with prayers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts