“How I Got Married At 34 As A Virgin Despite Being An Actress” Bimbo Success Reveals, Speaks On Promiscuity In Nollywood (Video)


Nollywood actress, Bimbo Success has revealed how she got married at 34 as a virgin, despite being an actress.

The Yoruba star made this known in an interview with her colleague, Biola Bayo on her YouTube channel, Talk To B, while addressing claims of actresses being promiscuous.

Bimbo revealed that she maintained her virginity till she got married despite having a series of admirers from both single and married men.

She noted how people questioned how she was getting roles without dating anyone in the industry and some of her colleagues even promised to hook her up with men, but she declined.

Bimbo Success added that seeing her brother repeatedly have sex with different women and discard them later, made her have the mentality to keep herself till her wedding night.

“I was 34 when I got married.

People questioned how I was getting roles without dating anyone in the industry and some of my colleagues even promised to hook me up but I declined.

I had admirers both single guys and married men, but it was my decision to keep myself.

So that experience combined with how my elder brother whom I live with treated women, having sexual intercourse with one, another will come.

Is this how I will continue, that mentality was what I carried that no sex till marriage?

I lost my virginity after my wedding”.

Bimbo Success isn’t the only celebrity who got married as a virgin.

Her colleague, Tawa Ajisefini had revealed in an Instagram Live session, that she was disvirgined by her husband, adding that he is the only man that has ever slept with her.

She made this known while addressing cheating in marriage, where she stated that she won’t take it likely if he ever betrays her or cheats on her.

Also, comedian, Chioma Omeruah, better known as Chigul had revealed that she got married as a virgin, even though the marriage has since crashed.

According to her, during her days as a married woman, people were urging her to have a child to save her union from crashing, despite maintaining s3xual purity.

Recall that Chigul was once married and the union crashed after just one year and she held herself responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts