“This Past Year Has Been Extremely Extraordinary For Me” Davido’s Second Baby Mama, Amanda Reflects On Her Trials And Tribulations As She Marks Birthday



Amanda, the second baby mama of award-winning Afrobeat singer, Davido is marking her birthday today with self-reflection.

The mother of one reflected on her past year, which she described as being extremely extraordinary as she moved mountains she didn’t know she could move. Luckily for her, God came through for her as He never let his hands off.

She stated that she learned to be more easy on herself and to move with grace because a year ago, she thought she had everything in control but He showed her that He was in control.

Amanda noted how things happen in people’s lives, but they don’t understand why, but with time they understand better and come to appreciate the trials and tribulations.

Thank God for another year…๐Ÿ™
Just wanted to take a moment and reflect on this past year which has been extremely extraordinary for me. I moved mountains I didn’t know I had the capability of moving but God never let his hands off of me. I have learned to be more easy on myself and move with grace because a year ago I thought I had everything under control, but God showed me that he’s in control. Things in our lives happen and we don’t understand why but with time we understand and appreciate those trials and tribulations because they morph us into who we become. I am wiser, I am blessed, I am loved ❤️Thank you all for the endless love and support, you all know who you are ❤️ thank you all for the bday wishes, the calls, the msgs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

 looked so bomb this night and took zero pics as usual”.

In April, Amanda made headlines when reports made rounds that she had welcomed a second child with her baby daddy, Davido.

The news was made known by blogger, Gistlover and a lady corroborated it, as she claimed that Amanda was 5 to 6 months pregnant before Davido married Chioma.

Amanda, fueled the rumors when she also shared a photo of her and a newborn, months later.

The misleading photo left many assuming it was the singer’s child.

Setting the record straight, Amanda stated that she only has one child and that’s Hailey.

Slamming blogger, and Gistlover, she told the blog to admit to her mistake and stop spreading false reports about her.

In another post, Amanda made it clear that the child is for her best friend as she expressed her frustration at how every of her moves is being watched by many and how stories are being fabricated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts