“My life is in Tonto Dikeh’s hands as she knows my routines” Very Dark Man as he continues to shade actress



Very Dark Man, a social media activist, isn’t backing down from lashing on to actress, Tonto Dikeh even after she ordered for his arrest.

The social media advocate against celebrities, via his Instagram story, took a swipe at her as he revealed that he and Tonto use the same gym in Abuja. According to him, the actress knows his routine, when he comes in, and when he lives, as such, his life is in her hands.


He noted how people always say the downfall of a great man is a woman, but for him, he identifies as a honey badger. He revealed that he was in the same room with Gistlover as he threatened to show Tingo his other side from Edo State.

“Tonto Dikeh and I use the same gym in Abuja, she knows my routine, she knows when I come and when I leave. My life is in her hands.

Tonto Dikeh my life is in your hands

You go explain tire when I say you will learn I meant you will learn

They say all great men were brought down by women. Sadly I identify as a honey badger

I was in the same room with Gistlover yesterday. It is my world y’all live in it, fun fact I go let them know I am from Edo State…. You go dey use VDM play”.



Esabod Global  News reported that Tonto had taken action against Very Dark Man over the allegations he made against her. The actress had invited him to the police for questioning and had promised to teach him a lesson.


Taking to her Instagram, Tonto described herself as fearless and likened herself to a lion that is strutting the wild and elegantly confident.


Speaking on arresting VDM, she revealed that she was left shocked when VDM, who is very bold online denied his crimes against her like a baby. She expressed how shocked she was that he stated that he never knew she had a son not spoken about them. The movie star, who isn’t backing down anytime soon, vowed to deal with him.


Recall that in the past months, VDM has gained fame for his outspokenness on issues in the country, bent on controversial and, at times, hurtful statements.


Some months back, he had criticized Tonto for affiliating herself with the All Progressives Congress (APC), a political party in Nigeria known for its thuggery. He also accused her of joining a party known for sending thugs to intimidate people.


Moreover, Very Dark Man had clashed with Tonto earlier when she sought the release of Mohbad’s body for a proper burial. He contested her request, revealing that the Nigerian police wouldn’t release the body until their investigation into the cause of Mohbad’s death was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts