“Your Queen mother is a hoe” Very Dark Man slut shames Iyabo Ojo as he makes brutal comparison to anonymous blog, Gistlover


The ongoing feud between Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, and social media personality, Martins Vincent Otse better known as Very Dark Man has escalated.

The influencer has slut shamed the mother of two, calling her a hoe. He stated that he can’t be blackmailed as he is 10 times more deadly than anonymous controversial blog, Gistlovers.

According to him, he doesn’t have feelings, neither is he sensitive or sentimental like they are, hence, why he is deadly.

He noted how one can’t control a man when they don’t pay his bills while adding that he loves to play dirty.

“Your Queen mother is a hoe. She knows they wouldn’t have blackmailed me, I told them I am 10 times more deadly than their Gistlovers. They have feelings I don’t; they are sensitive I am not; they are sentimental, I am not. Lastly, you can’t control a man if you don’t pay his bills. They play in the gutters I don’t like gutters, I don’t like gutters it doesn’t stink enough. I love the sock away it’s more smelly. I love the shit and I will eat it with bread and nobody can cancel me”.


Esabod Global News reported that the two had gotten into a public spat over her constant interference in the late singer, Mohbad’s case. The Tiktoker had called the actress a failure.

Replying him, Iyabo rained several unprintable words at him, calling his mother a failure and shameless, while adding that his mother failed in raising him.

She stated that she blames blogs and music superstar, Davido for giving him relevance.

Hitting back at her, Very Dark Man made a shocking allegation, as he accused the movie star cum reality star of engaging in a threesome with her daughter.

He didn’t stop there, he went in to label her a failure, suggesting that her involvement in Mohbad’s case was a means to remain relevant in the spotlight and gain public praise

.Iyabo also laid strong allegations against him, labeling him a clout chaser spreading false information and expressing untrue opinions about people.

She even hinted at a potential lawsuit against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts