Biodun Okeowo Takes Pride In Daughter As She Bags Her First Endorsement Deal (Video)


Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo better known as Omoborty is a proud mother as her daughter, Ifeoluwa bags her first endorsement deal.

The teenager was unveiled as the new brand ambassador for a tech company.


Sharing the exciting news on her Instagram page, Biodun gave all thanks and adoration to God, as she begged for her millions of fans to support the brand’s Instagram page.

“All Glory and Adoration returned to God. My baby @okeowoifeoluwa_ and I couldn’t be prouder. Please join me in showing your support by following the brand’s Instagram page. God bless you all”.


Her daughter on her part, appreciated her creator for blessing her with a mum like her mother. She described her mother as her manager, advisor, brand strategist, videographer, and director amongst others.


Appreciating her for all the sacrifices, she wrote,

“Where did this woman get this energy from?
I guess it’s because I hadn’t eaten.


I am very much grateful to God for my mom. She has been my manager, advisor, brand strategist, videographer, and many other roles.


I must not forget to mention my mom styled my hair too.


Thank you Mom for all the sacrifices, I love you very much”.


Taking to his comment section, the likes of Kemi Afolabi, Bukola Adeeyo, Bimbo Oshin, Bimbo Afolayan, Toyin Adewale, and others congratulated the teen.

Celebrities react

Bukola Adeeyo wrote, “Congratulations darling

Kemi Afolabi wrote, “Congratulations Okomi

Adeniyi Tayo wrote, “Congratulations Ifeoluwa. Keep elevating

Bimbo Oshin wrote, “Congratulations Ife baby

Bimbo Afolayan wrote, “Congratulations Ife and welldone sis

Toyin Adewale wrote, “Congratulations my darling more to come ijn”.

Similarly, just a few months back, Mercy Aigbe had expressed joy as Juwon bagged an influencing deal, with a top clothing brand, Real Rhon Caress.

Aigbe shared the good news on her Instagram page with a video of them vibing to Spyro’s hit song, Who Is Your Guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts