"To All The Struggles And Pains" Alaafin’s Wife Queen Dami Glows As She Marks Birthday With New Beginnings



Queen Damilola, one of the wives of the late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has celebrated her birthday with new beginnings.

The mother of one shared glowing photos of herself with a self adoring caption. She appreciated her growth in the past years and is grateful for being alive all the time.

She wrote, “1 ALLIAMDULLILLAI 🎊🎊

Growing up is the best journey I’ve ever embarked on. I enjoy my life, and I enjoy being alive all the time. May the blessings of God be with me forever🙏


Today, I want to be grateful for a life spent in grace and favor as I celebrate the most special day of my life. Happy birthday to myself.”

Queen Dami celebrates birthday with jaw-dropping photos.


Kemi Filani also recalls that Queen Dami set tongues wagging online when she celebrated her birthday with jaw-dropping photos.


The beautiful mother of one shared stylish photos of herself online to mark her new age on the 5th of August, 2022.


Sharing the photos on her Instagram page, Queen Damilola cheered herself with comforting words. She recalled her struggles, pains, lessons and growth in life.


She wrote: Happy Birthday to me! Here’s to all the struggle, all the pain, all the lessons, and all the growth of my life. Here’s to celebrate a good human being.


Heartwarming wishes trailed the photos as many wished the young queen a lovely birthday with beautiful messages.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts