Actress Laide Bakare Loses Grandmother



Yoruba Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare has lost her grandmother.

The entrepreneur made the sad news known on her Instagram page last night.

Sharing photos of her late grandmother, she revealed that her family has lost their Matriarch.

She stated that though her heart is heavy, her soul is strong because she knows she is at peace now.

She added that now she understands that no matter the age, it’s still so hard to say goodbye.

“My heart is heavy but my soul is strong for I know my grandma is at peace now. Our family lost a Matriarch but heaven gained an Angel. May your soul rest in perfect peace Mommy Agba. Now I understand no matter the Age, it’s still so hard to say Goodbye”.

In another post, she appreciated all for their condolence message as she noted how her grandmother had completed her job on earth.

“Goodbye, Mama. You have taught us well, your work here is done. You deserve to rest in peace Momi Agba. We love you but God loves you most. My mother is now an orphan! Ha. Thanks, everyone for the condolences. Truly appreciate”.

Mercy Aigbe’s husband, Kazim Adeoti, and TVC host, Morayo Afolabi Brown took to her comment section to console her.

Kazim Adeoti wrote, “May Allah be pleased with Mama’s soul and grant her eternal rest. My condolences

Morayo Brown wrote, “Accept my condolences”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts