“ I Was Heartbroken By The Drama Between 9ice And Toni Payne” Singer ID Cabasa Gives Insight (Video)



Nigerian music producer and singer, Olumide Ogunade better known as ID Cabasa has opened up on the online drama between his friend, 9ive, and his ex-wife, Toni Payne.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, ID Cabasa revealed that he was heartbroken when the whole drama was happening.


He disclosed that 9ice is the type of person, who isolates people when in the face of drama as the singer had isolated me while the drama between him and his ex-wife was happening.

He stated that if he was in the picture during that time, then the whole drama wouldn’t have happened.


ID Cabasa described the whole thing as the most painful episode as Seun (Toni Payne) was a nice woman and both of them were good together.


Although both parties have moved on from the drama and are doing well in their individual life and are best friends.

However, he is giving an insight into the drama and how furious he was he was when he heard of it, especially with 9ice.


“Definitely I was heartbroken! You know 9ice and I before the whole thing happened, I think that’s the way the devil works, he will isolate you. I think a lot of things happened that to date I can tell you 9ice cannot sit down and say this was what happened between Cabasa and I. Because I was in the whole picture, what happened wouldn’t have happened.


It’s one of the most painful episodes in all of this. Because Seun was 9ice and 9ice was Seun. Both of them were good together. By the way, both of them are still very fine now. Ah! They’re ‘padis’ now. And thank God 9ice is married to a very beautiful soul again. Seun is doing fine and Zion too is doing very well. But that particular episode, I’ll give some insights today which probably I’ve never shared with anyone. When I heard that all of that stuff happened, I was angry, majorly with 9ice. Because I felt in my head that look, guy, you’re one of the luckiest that I see around here. This babe is your friend blah blah blah. When they told me the things that happened, none of these things had the potential of even causing (the problem)”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts