“We Will Turn It To Grace” Portable Exposes Actor, Lege Miami For Disgracing His Lover, Queen Dami In An Interview, Shares Private Chats (Video)


Nigerian controversial singer, Portable has shown how much he loves his latest girlfriend, Queen Dami by defending her against actor, Lege Miami.

The actor, in an interview with media personality, Nedu on his podcast disgraced the estranged wife of the late Alaafin for being desperate.

He claimed that the Oyo Queen came to him in search of a lover and he helped her to get a suitor, who she rejected because of his work ethic.

Lege Miami stated that he was still looking for a suitor for her when he learned of her romance with Portable and when he confronted her, she denied it at first.

“Queen Dami came to me that I should look for a husband. I tried my best to look for a husband for her, I gave her a guy and she said she couldn’t cope with him because of his work ethic. I was still helping her look for a husband until I heard she was with Portable.

I called to question her relationship status with Portable and she denied it, saying they are friends”.

Taking to the comment section of the Nedu’s Instagram page, Portable slammed Lege for disgracing his lover.

He exposed the actor for begging from his wife as she shared chats between him and the Queen.

“I see this coming you think you can disgrace her online? We go turn am to Grace.

Apro Alakada why you go call my name you wan use me trend.

Mugun won Trend by disgrace.

I don post una chat go see where you dey beg woman money online set. Awon online BEGGAR.

Lege Alakada wey dey beg Queen say make she credit aza”.






No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts