Remi Surutu Gets Emotional As Actress Iyabo Ojo Does The Unexpected For Her Dead Daughter

 

Veteran Nollywood actress Remi Oshodi, popularly known as Remi Surutu, has declared undying love for actress Iyabo Ojo who made her emotional by doing the unexpected for her dead daughter, Ayomikun Oladayo.

A few hours ago, Esabod Global News recalls that Iyabo Ojo visited her late mother, Victoria Olubunmi’s grave, to celebrate her 71st posthumous birthday.

Iyabo Ojo described her mother as her guiding angel, urging her to keep watch over her siblings and children.

She wrote: Happy Posthumous birthday my darling mom. My guiding angel, word’s can’t describe how much I miss you, Keep watching us as you’ve always done when you were with us.

Rest well mummy, Love you with all of me 🤍🕊
With love 🤍
Your darling daughter & family

Following this, Iyabo Ojo made a quick stop at Remi Surutu’s daughter’s grave, where she took a picture of herself admiring the site.

Remi Surutu, who shared the photo on her verified Instagram page, was at a loss for words. She declared her undying love to Iyabo Ojo with a gratified and melted heart.

She wrote: Iyabomi Thank you ❤️you Melt my Heart Always I swear I love you 💕 @iyaboojofespris

Esabod Global News recalls that Remi Surutu lost her daughter, Ayomikun, on the 2nd of July 2017, to the cold hands of death.

Actor Yomi Fabiyi broke the sad news on social media where he disclosed the unpleasant condition of Remi Surutu.

He wrote:” Rest in Peace AYO. May God grant your mum @therealremisurutu the strength to bear this loss. She did all she can, omg! Aunty Remi, please take heart. Seeing your lifeless body now caused me more pain and it is because I value the friendship we shared. Journey well. In serious pain now.”

Likewise, Iyabo Ojo lost her mother to death early on a Saturday morning in November 2020.

The mother of two shared the saddening news on her Instagram page. She recounted the numerous plans she had before her demise.

” My mother,my jewel,my guardian,my pearl…this is how you said goodbye?…we were joking about this days ago..I told you how much I want you to live long and watch the children become grown men and women but you said no..your joy was that I am happy..that your spirit would protect and be with us.

Little did I know you were set to leave..with total submission to the will of God, I announce the death of my mother Mrs Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga who passed away in her sleep the early hours of today Saturday 21st November at the age of 67yrs..mama,you might be gone but we your children and grandkids would make sure your memories remain and linger on..like you promised, your spirit remains with us…iyabo ojo your love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts