Nigerians React To The Adorable Video Of Singer Mayorkun And His Alleged Girlfriend


zhaynnie1: Everybody sha wan date Uk babe lol

_bashy_d: One gal for my area won kill herself for mayorkun wey no sabi her papa

baby_umi101: Ahh my love am hurt

__pinkybee__: Betty don finally show face

Esabod Global News recalls that Mayorkun penned a sweet and heartwarming birthday message to mark his mother, Toyin Adewale’s birthday in June 2022.

The singer, filled with joy, praised his mother’s efforts in his life and his siblings. He also celebrated his mother, who had been a blessing to him.

Mayorkun shared this message with a beautiful photo of his mother.

He wrote: Happy birthday, Mum! You’ve been a blessing to myself and my siblings! I love you! We love you.

Esabod Global News also recalls that in March 2022, Toyin Adewale recounted her first son, Mayorkun’s achievement when she celebrated his birthday.

The actress, whose joy knows no bounds, expressed delight over her son’s innumerable achievements in his musical career, adding that she is proud to be his mother.

She wrote: “Happy birthday my big baby! Oluwamayowa……. you know I’m very proud of you and it’s comforting to me that while you receive accolades and recognition for all your hard work and consistency, you still retain your humility, kindness, and haven’t lost sense of who you are.

“It is my greatest wish for you (and your siblings) to achieve success, contentment, and fulfillment of all your dreams, and I hope that your birthday signals a series of marvellous things that are about to unfold in your life.

“Many happy returns Oko mi! @iammayorkun “

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts