“Why Do This When You Have A Jealous Wife” Mixed Reactions Trail 2face Idibia’s Birthday Wishes To Babymama, Pero Adeniyi

 

Legendary singer Innocent Idibia, better known as 2face, has stirred mixed reactions with his birthday wishes to his second babymama, Pero Osaiyemi Adeniyi.

Esabod Global News reported hours ago that the singer shocked many when he took to his Instagram story to celebrate his baby mama.

Sharing a beautiful photo of the mum of four, 2face rained prayers on her.

“Birthday blessings @perosaiyemi More light, strength, wisdom and JAH protection”.

Taking to the comment section, many faulted him for celebrating her.

Their reason is that Annie Idibia, the wife of 2face, seems jealous of Pero.

Many avowed that the singer could have done that privately.

mofola_ You can actually wish her on WhatsApp but not Instagram, why you wan give Annie another heartache again tubaba

im_yemi_classic: It’s normal thing naa

stephanieaniobi: As he should wait done Father Abraham. I commend your efforts…. Happy birthday Pero

mama_xino: Nothing out of place here

tonyonjefu: This is wrong. Why always do this when you have a jealous wife?

futballpunter: Fight go soon start

uniqueeplies_studdard: Annie go soon write novel now

Sosocode: E for no wish her happy birthday

lexyflow617: She has 3kids for him, she deserves big shout-outs

Pero Osaiyemi, on her part, had shared a slideshow of her photos as she appreciated God for giving her another year.

She thanked her creator for loving her unconditionally and for his excess love.

“Grateful for another year…..it has been and can only be you Lord…. Your Mercy and Grace abounds, Thank you for loving me unconditionally all I can say is thank you Baba Mi! Jesus you live me too much ooooooo too much ooo excess love oooo, Oyigiyigo modupe Happy Birthday to me!”.

Esabod Global News recalls that 2face Idibia had tendered a public apology to his wife, Annie Idibia, for hurting her for the umpteenth time.

Sharing a video of Annie in bed on his Instagram page, 2face Idibia wrote “Forever Grateful go u @annieidibia1 Love u till I die…U kind is rare #GRATEFUL to u forever. Sorry I messed it all up.”

In another lengthy post, he apologised for all the embarrassment he had caused his wife, his kids, his mother and all his families and management.

He, however, made it clear that he wasn’t looking for sympathy nor trying to make himself look good as it was no reverse psychology.

He admitted that he had been a shitty father, husband and baby daddy, and he had no excuses for that.

2face added that he wanted to return to his default setting, denounce his role model status, and make up for a lost time.

“Las las this is no stunt. I’m sorry for all the embarrassment I’ve caused my wife, my kids, my mother and all our families and my management team. I’m not looking for no sympathy. I’m not trying to make myself look good. This is no reverse psychology bullshit I simply just don’t want to be the one that always apologize. I’ve been a shitty father and a shitty husband and shitty baby daddy. I have no excuses. I just want to do right my wife, and my kids and their moms and my mom and all families and my manager and friends. I beg ya all to pls just face me and cancel me anyhow m I’ve been a star for so long that my bulletproof vest is worn-out I’m not quitting or suicidal or giving up. I just want to go back to my default settings and denounce my role mod status and make up lost time with my kids and give y’all music that will make make u remember and understand why they call me 2BABA”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts