“She continues to find ways to surprise me” Lateef Adedimeji overwhelmed as wife, Mo Bimpe surprises him



Nollywood actor and birthday boy, Lateef Adedimeji has been left overwhelmed over his wife, Mo Bimpe’s grand birthday gesture.


Mo Bimpe to celebrate her man’s birthday had surprised him with 40 gifts which left him overwhelmed. Taking to his Instagram page to share photos of him surrounded with the gifts, he stated that he thought he had seen it all but his wife keeps looking for creative ways to surprise him.


He revealed that he got customized 40 gift boxes from his woman as he pondered on how his wife was able to pull it off without leaving his side.



Appreciating her, he wrote,

“40 gifts from my wife @mo_bimpe for my 40th.

I’m a little overwhelmed, I thought I’d seen it all over the years but somehow, this amazing woman in my corner continues to find creative ways to surprise me.


I got customized 40 gift boxes from my Mrs, how she pulled this off without even leaving my side is a mystery, she’s steadily showing me how actors show off their skills. Thank you for always baby
I love you so much”.



Earlier in the day, Mo Bimpe had poured out her heart to him, noting how he had stood by her through all weather.


Mo stated that doing life with him was the best decision she ever made as she expressed her love for him.


The celebrant on his part, had shared dapper photos as he noted how it has been 40 years of being alive. In another caption, he stated that he was cheering on to all the struggles, pains, lessons, and growth of his life and was celebrating a good human being.


He noted how it was a new dawn and new beginning for him as he expressed gratitude to his Maker for all his blessings.



Last month, the couple celebrated their second anniversary with Mo Bimpe expressing how privileged she is to have Lateef by her side, as she considers him her greatest blessing and the reason for her happiness.


Her husband, on his part, Lateef Adedimeji revealed why he is lucky to have Mo Bimpe as his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts