“There Is A Lot Of Pains Behind My Smile” Toyin Lawani


For Celebrity designer and fashion stylist Toyin Lawani, she wouldn’t allow her pains have a toll on her.

The mother of three took to her Instagram to admit to experiencing pains.

According to her, there is a lot of pain behind her smile.

However, she chooses to focus on the bright side and never stop smiling.

Toyin stated that she is too blessed with some super amazing people in her life.

“A lot of pains Behind that smile, But I will never stop smiling Because I’m too blessed with some super Amazing people in my life”.

Esabod Global News  reported that Toyin Lawani had in-depth opened up about her pregnancy loss.

Toyin Lawani had left many teary-eyed with the emotional tale of how she lost her 4th child.

She shared a video on her verified Instagram page, showing off her fourth baby bump and her third child, Eleora.

The celebrity designer narrated how she coped with losing her fourth child, detailing her painful experience after her third child.

Narrating her painful experience, Toyin Lawani disclosed that she had undergone numerous surgeries, including fibroid surgeries, arthritis, and others.

Contrary to how people viewed her quick recovery after her third child through surgery, Toyin Lawani revealed she had to get back on her feet because she hates showing weakness.

Thanks to everyone who reached out, God bless u all,

“Few months forward I found out I was pregnant again, this wasn’t planned at all & I and hubby said tell no one, cse we weren’t sure ,even when my friends said, u’re pregnant, I will just laugh abt it. And say no it’s not there ,unfortunately I got so stressed &depressed, started bleeding as usual cse I bleed having all my kids ,from day one till due date, so felt it was normal, but it took a huge turn& I lost it, in the process I’m hearing I need a spine surgery I’m like how old I’m I…” Read more here.

Nigerian entertainment celebrities took to social media to console Toyin Lawani over losing her fourth child.

Entertainment celebrities including Nini, Uti, Janemena, Linda Osifo, Iyabo Ojo, Korede Bello, Toke Makinwa, Anita Joseph, Thelma, and others consoled Toyin Lawani with cheerful words on the loss of her loved one.

Still, on it, Toyin Lawani shared a touching video of her painful journey.

She avowed that she decided to share this side of her people don’t see because it’s been something she had been struggling with for years.

However, she was glad she has three beautiful kids to make her smile and an amazing partner who never leaves her side.

“I decided to share this side of me you don’t see, it’s been a struggle for years though not today. But I’m glad I have my beautiful kids to make me smile all through the pain and An amazing partners who never leaves my side, he literally bath me most times. Atimes the smile and jokes you see might be a struggle, but won’t stop being that goofy girl y’all love. I promise to continue making y’all smile. Nothing can take that smile away. If you followed Tiannahs empire reality show by @moabudu via on ebonylifetv then, I shared some parts of my health journey but stopped due to personal reasons, but I recently realized people can learn from other people pain, your weakness only makes you stronger”.

Toyin Lawani

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts