Bimbo Thomas is Different From The Others…” MC Oluomo Spites Nollywood Stars In A Birthday Tribute


NURTW boss and politician MC Oluomo, in his birthday tribute to actress Bimbo Thomas, has taken a swipe at her colleagues in the Yoruba movie industry.

Showering encomiums on the single mum of one, Bimbo Thomas who turned a year older today, Mc Oluomo described her as being disciplined, dependable and loyal.


MC Oluomo who has been romantically linked with several Nollywood stars penned BImbo Thomas’ birthday tribute thus:


“Happy birthday to a rare gem, a woman that is different from all others. A dedicated, passionate, resourceful, and disciplined person. Your zeal for the course you believed in is amazing. You have also proved yourself to be a dependable ally.


Today is your birthday and I can not but celebrate you the best way I can. I thank God for your life, I bless God for his grace over you. As you mark another year today, I wish you the best life has got to offer. May God grant your heart desires and fulfill your dreams. May your sun never set when it should rise.


"Bimbo Thomas is different from the others..." MC Oluomo spites Nollywood stars in birthday tribute


Happy Birthday my loyal girl Abimbola Idowu Thomas!”

Earlier this year, Bimbo Thomas’s son, Jayden turned 6.

Bimbo Thomas

She showered prayers on him, stating he would grow to become like thousands of children for her.


Jayden Ajadi Oluwatobilola omo mi it’s ur big 6 , 2016 feels just like yesterday, you’re my God sent , you brought joy , comfort and happiness into my life , I can never have wished for another , wa to omo se funmi , wa dagba , wa dogbo , the Lord will keep you under his wrap , ojukoju oni wo e, ipa Aiye kan oni ka e , over you I’ll not mourn , aridunnu loje fun mi , oni di ari banuje, my God will make you great among ur peers ,you will dine with kings , wisdom , knowledge and understanding shall be ur lot , you will not be wayward , Oluwatobilola you’re a special child , and my divine gift Olorun oni je o ku lewe ijmn .


I love you more than words can express, you re loved by all , May this bday of yours be blessed n filled with joyful memories, you’re mum’s bestest Buddie always Remember that, have fun today n always Son

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts