Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Abbey Celebrates Birthday With Jaw-Dropping Photos


One of the wives of the late Oyo monarch Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Olori Abbey has shared several jaw-dropping photos to mark her birthday today.


Current Alhaja, as she is fondly known, expressed her gratitude to her creator for adding a year to her age.


“All Glory Honour and Adoration to you my Lord and God, which of your Favour can I deny? None, thank you Lord. Happy birthday to me!!! My joy is full today, I’m +1”.


Olori Abbey celebrates birthday

In another post, Olori Abbey stated that she enjoys life the most when things are happening, whether good or bad. For her, it means she is alive.


“September Queen. I am so thankful for life!! I enjoy life when things are happening. Whether it’s good things or had things. That means you’re alive. Today, celebrate life with me!”.

Olori Abbey celebrates birthday

This is coming a few days after Olori Abbey grieved the loss of the monarch.


Marking the 5months remembrance of the late Oba Lamidi Adeyemi who died in April, Olori Abbey shared photos of her with the Alaafin’s frame.


Fondly known as Current Alhaja, she prayed for their creator to be pleased with his soul.


“Five months Gone. May Almighty Allah continue to be pleased with your Soul Okomi Atanda Morodiya’Omo ADENIRAN”.


Olori Abbey celebrates birthday
Olori Abbey celebrates birthday
Olori Abbey celebrates birthday
Olori Abbey celebrates birthday
Olori Abbey celebrates birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts