Actress Bimbo Thomas Marks Birthday With Iconic Birthday Shoot


Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas has released jaw-dropping photos to mark her birthday.


The talented Yoruba actress shared iconic photos on her Instagram pages. Bimbo Thomas channeled her inner ‘Boss chick’ as she dripped in a black dress and white hat.


The actress revealed that she was born iconic, hence, her glamorous birthday shoot.


“Been iconic since I was born. Happy Birthday to me. Thankful for
life”.


Bimbo Thomas celebrates birthday


Last year, Bimbo Thomas had shared breathtaking photos to celebrate her birthday.


In the post shared on her Instagram page, Bimbo Thomas said that every moment in her life was a fresh beginning and had reason to be thankful.


Expressing excitement about the new age, Bimbo Thomas said she was thankful to God that family and friends weren’t mourning over her and growth in her life.


She wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Every Moment is a Fresh Beginning. At this point I see a huge reason to be thankful. Thankful to God we ain’t mourning over ME. Thankful for life, strength and growth in my life. May my joy forever know no bounds.


Join me as I Cheers to New Beginnings. New Favors, New Deals, New Offers, New All The Way!!!Happy birthday to me.


Bimbo Thomas celebrates birthday
Bimbo Thomas celebrates birthday
Bimbo Thomas celebrates birthday
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts