Reactions As Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband’s Luxurious Traditional Parlour


Nollywood actress and billionaire Ned Nwoko’s wife, Regina Daniels, has shown off her husband’s luxurious traditional parlour in Mount Ned.

Regina Daniels shared photos of herself sitting pretty in her husband’s traditional parlour accompanied by a cheering caption.

She wrote: Sitting pretty In one of the traditional parlour in mount Ned

Fans took to her comment section to send her lovely emojis and captions admiring her beauty.

Esabod Global News recalls that Ned Nwoko’s fifth wife, Laila apologized to the Nwoko family, blaming her actions on outsiders who she allowed to influence her decision to leave her husband.

Laila stated that her actions were not intentional, and she has realized that she made mistakes. She apologized to Ned Nwoko’s family, stating she wanted peace and progress in the family.

“This is to my entire Ned family. I have realized that I made mistakes, they were not intentional. I listened too much to outsiders, and I have decided to apologise to my husband and other members of the family. I want peace and progress in the family”.

Esabod Global News also recalls that Regina Daniels left many gushing when she showed off her beautiful and adorable moments with her two sons, Munir Nwoko and Khalifa Nwoko.

Regina Daniels shared a compiled video of herself, her two sons, stepchildren, and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, having fun while they adore little Prince Khalifa.

The beautiful young actress shared the video on her verified Instagram page, where she disclosed that she had watched the video repeatedly and is grateful for God’s blessings.

Regina Daniels also disclosed how motherhood had been with her since the arrival of her bundle of joy, stating nothing gladdens her heart than seeing her little ones together and loving each other.

She wrote: I made this video, watched it over and over, kept thanking God for blessing me with this adorable little one and just can’t help but share it with the world. I can’t believe I birthed the same baby twice.

Motherhood is indeed so beautiful, and nothing gladdens my heart than seeing my two little ones together and loving each other. 💕🥰❤️ @princekhalifanwoko @princemunirnwoko @princenednwoko


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts