Omawumi Pens Tribute In Honor Of Waje’s 42nd Birthday


Foremost female singer, Omawumi has reflected on the impacts her best friend and colleague, Waje made on her through her music.

Omawumi made this known to mark Waje’s 42nd birthday today, September 1st.

Esabod Global  News reported earlier that it was double celebration for the singer as she celebrated her birthday with the launch of her song, Unbroken.

The song is an appreciation to God who holds her unbroken.

“I give praise to a beautiful God who has shown me mercy, in whose presence I stay, who am I without you? I cannot imagine. Na me be this, singing hallelujah Abasi!!!! You are God alone who holds me UNBROKEN!!! Album out on all Digital platforms”.

Marking her birthday, Omawumi revealed that when she heard her new song, she was moved and she could feel the great pull of the Holy Spirit.

She appreciated God on her behalf, for showing her her purpose.

She also appreciated God for giving her a friend like Waje.

“Happy Birthday @officialwaje When I heard #wajeunbroken I was so moved! I could feel the Great Pull of the Holy Spirit. Thank God for showing you your purpose — The Part you play in His Will. Thank God for you in my life. Thank God for you. Only you be Lion wey come hold gun join! Have a blast as always!”.

Esabod Global news recalls Omawumi had opened up on her relationship with colleague, Waje.

The singer, songwriter and actress in appreciation of her bestfriend shared a post of them to debunk any rumours of a split or beef.

According to her, it had been long since they were spotted together in public and to avoid Nigerians preying and investigating their friendship, she decided to appreciate her in public.

Omawumi wrote, “E don Tay wey I post your photo, make them no come feel say we dey quarrel”

Omawumi celebrates Waje's 42nd birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts