“It’s Okay To Be Obsessed With Me” Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Sets Tongues Wagging With Raunchy Photos


Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe’s daughter, Michelle, has set tongues wagging on social media with raunchy photos.

The beautiful Michelle was spotted in a pink bikini while enjoying on a boat cruise. She captioned the photos with a cheering caption to her fans, giving them the free will to be obsessed with her.

“It’s okay to be obsessed with me this is a safe space.”

Fans have taken to her comment section to express their obsession with her beauty and personality.

Esabod Global News recalls that Michelle defiled her stepfather’s view on exposing body parts after dressing sultry for her 21st birthday shoot.

Weeks ago, Mercy Aigbe had disclosed that her new husband, Kazeem Adeoti told her that women who are fully clothed exude so much beauty; she, however, believes in versatility.

“Like hubby always says, a woman fully covered exudes so much beauty. My own style is versatile sha oh!” she stated on Instagram.

Esabod Global recalls that Mercy Aigbe declared undying love for her daughter Michelle on her social media page.

The mom of two delighted herself with beautiful photos of her 21-year-old daughter.

Mercy Aigbe showered love and prayers on her daughter, wishing her prosperity beyond measures and growth in all areas of life.

She wrote: Look who turned 21 today!!!!

My hunny bunny, my chocolata, my caramel topping, the apple of my eyes, my sweetheart, my angel, the first fruit of my womb, by this time 21years ago, I don push you out, my big baby, the best gift from God to me, my jewel, the best daughter ever, my smart, very intelligent daughter, my source of strength, my world, my everything

You will continue to be the head in all you do, the lord will prosper you beyond measures, you will continue to grow from glory to glory, the lord will guide and protect you, no evil shall befall you, you shall thrive and be successful even beyond my expectations, in Jesus mighty name!

I love you my princess @michelleio__

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts