“The Love And Respect I Have For You Is Undiluted” Tearful Destiny Etiko Showers Accolades On Mercy Johnson As She Gives Her A Special Celebration

 


A tearful Destiny Etiko has reacted with accolades to actress Mercy Johnson’s special heartwarming birthday message on social media.

Esabod Global News reported that Destiny Etiko clocked a new age today, the 12th of August 2022, and she has received lovely birthday wishes from her fans, friends, colleagues and close relatives.

Destiny Etiko rocked the internet with graceful photos of herself and a lovely message to mark her new age.

She wrote: I need to buy God a beautiful gift for all his unending blessings
JESU NWA DAVID
I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL

it feels good to be older
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO THE PERSON THAT LIVES IN ME
I am grateful for surviving all the challenges throughout the last 365 days

Taking to Instagram, Mercy Johnson showered love and praises on Destiny Etiko, wishing her all the good things life has to offer.

She wrote: My daughter, my drama doll and my baby girl….@destinyetikoofficial.. Happy Birthday sweetheart..
I wish you all the good things life has to offer. Destiny, hear me and hear me well…..You Are Just Getting Started.. Love you loads ….always

Destiny Etiko was full of accolades and pride as she responded to Mercy Johnson’s special birthday treat. She asserted that the mother of four is her mentor whom she had much love and respect for.

She wrote: MY NO 1🙌 a great woman and a mentor….the love and respect I have for u is undiluted ✊✊✊ thanks for everything ma🙏❤️🙌 LOVE U SO MUCH

A few hours ago, Kemi Filani reported that Destiny Etiko warmed her way into the hearts of widows in her locality by making them happy on her birthday.

The controversial actress was captured in a viral video dancing with the widows who rallied around her with bags of rice distributed by Destiny Etiko.

With joy and pride, Destiny Etiko claimed she was filled with so much joy and happiness.

She wrote: Already celebrating with so much joy and happiness ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts