“I can’t turn back the hands of time but I know I will make up for the days I missed” 2baba pens emotional note to son, expresses gratitude to Pero Osaiyemi


Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia better known as 2baba has penned an emotional note to his son, Innocent Idibia jnr as he turns 12.


Taking to his Instagram page, the father of 7 states that though he can’t turn back the hands of time, he knows someday he will make up for all the days he has missed.


Noting how he has no excuses, he stated that mere words can’t express how and what he feels for his son and rained prayers on him.


He appreciated his babymama, Pero Adeniyi for always coming through for the kids.

“Happy 12th birthday, my darling son, my kitty kitty, my joy, my blessing, the prince of my heart. You are blessed now and forevermore, my future Potus! You will fulfill destiny! Born great! From my heart to God’s ears… Apple of his eyes… Baby and comedian of the house, our foodie love you, kitikiti!”.



In 2022, 2baba treated Pero Adeniyi and her kids to a special night out with Burna Boy. The singer was able to score them a VIP invite to Burna Boy’s concert where they received VIP treatment.


The proud mother of four, Pero Adeniyi took to her Instagram page to share the adorable moment, recounting their experiences and also giving a shout-out to 2baba.


The two seem to be on good terms these days as on her birthday in 2022, 2baba surprised many when he took to his Instagram story to give a birthday shout-out to her, wishing her a happy birthday with prayerful words.


Acknowledging it, Pero Adeniyi took to her IG to repost his birthday message to her. However, to avoid receiving backlash or causing problems, the mother of four didn’t add any caption to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts