“My pastor gives to me and not the other way round” Cubana Chief Priest mocks churchgoers


Socialite and celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest has thrown shade at churchgoers as his pastor, Tobi Adegboyega takes him on a shopping spree.


Taking to his Instagram page to share a clip of him, his wife, and the celebrity UK pastor at a luxury store, he revealed that the clergyman took them shopping.


Throwing shades, he stated that his pastor is the one who gives to him and not the other way around. He admonished churchgoers to keep being fools for their pastors.


“My pastor @tobiadegbpyega took us shopping. Na my pastor dey give me. My pastor no dey collect from me. If you like dey there make your pastor dey chop u. Eyan PT my surest miracle worker”.



Many slammed him in the comment section as they noted how the pastor only helps his rich friends.


One Mr Boosker wrote, “When will this our pastor take poor people for shopping?


One Cash Leerapido wrote, “Rich man dey give rich man dey happen thinking say na blessings wen poor people dey everywhere to help but in all uta good as for me I’ll never be poor


One Shopping With Dorcas wrote, “But na congregation…ah!! Who slapped me??


One Roddy Of Sweden wrote, “We Africans are enslaving ourselves in d name of religion”.


A week back, Pastor John Anosike, the President and Senior Pastor of New World Faith Ministries sent a message to his members informing them that their January salary which is their first fruit is for me alone and not for the church.


The pastor stated that he wasn’t afraid of backlash and criticisms as he reiterated that their first salary belongs to him alone and went on to explain why.


On First Fruit, Nigerian radio host and presenter, Ifedayo Olarinde popularly called Daddy Freeze who is known to dabble in sensitive and controversial topics revealed that First Fruit is not an act of Faith but a total fraud


Listing some bible pages to back up his claim, he lectured his disciples popularly known as Free the Sheeple followers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts