“Doing life with you is my best decision ever” Mo Bimpe tells husband, Lateef Adedimeji as he turns 40



Nollywood actress, Mo Bimpe is pouring out her heart to her husband, Lateef Adedimeji as he turns 40.


Taking to her Instagram page to share loved-up photos of them, she noted how her husband has inspired her, impressed her, supported her, loved her, pissed her off, prayed for her, cried with her, and laugh with her.


Mo stated that doing life with him was the best decision she ever made as she expressed her love for him. She stated that sometimes it’s hard for her to find words to tell him as he means the world to him and though she might not say it often, she appreciates all he does for her.



“To my husband @adedimejilateef,
You have inspired me, impressed me, supported me, loved me, pissed me off, prayed for me, cry with me, laugh with me…
Doing Life with you Abdul is the best decision ever

Sometimes it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me, even tho I might not say it enough
I hope that you know I appreciate all you do for us
Richly blessed is how I feel having a husband like you babe

Today, on your birthday I just want to let you know that you mean the world to me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADE MI.
I LOVE YOU so much okomi @adedimejilateef”.


The celebrant on his part, had shared dapper photos as he marked a new milestone. In one of his many captions, Lateef noted how it has been 40 years of being alive.


In another caption, he stated that he was cheering on to all the struggles, pains, lessons, and growth of his life and was celebrating a good human being.


He noted how it was a new dawn and new beginning for him as he expressed gratitude to his Maker for all his blessings.


Last month, the couple celebrated their second anniversary with Mo Bimpe expressing how privileged she is to have Lateef by her side, as she considers him her greatest blessing and the reason for her happiness.


Her husband, on his part, Lateef Adedimeji revealed why he is lucky to have Mo Bimpe as his wife.


Months back, Lateef had opened up about their love story, revealing that he and Mo Bimpe had vowed in their hearts, never to marry their colleague until they met each other and, things changed from there.


According to Lateef, he had met his wife at the set of her second production and they had both become friends. However, things slowly grew from there. They also revealed that they had both encountered a roadblock in their relationship as Lateef was a core Muslim while Mo Bimpe was a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts