“When I Look At You I See Hope” Laide Bakare Pens Sweet Note To Her Daughter As She Turns 15


It is the birthday of Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare’s daughter Simi, who turns 15 today, and her mother is going all out for her.

Sharing throwback photos of her mini-me, Laide noted how time flies so fast. The proud mother stated that when she looks at her daughter, she sees hope that the road ahead holds endless possibilities.


Having Simi as her child has made her realize how beautiful life can be and she couldn’t have asked for a better daughter.


Laide described her daughter as her rock, friend, and confidant and expressed her love for her.

“How time flies, When I look a you, I see hope the road ahead holds endless possibilities. Having you as a child made me realize how beautiful life can be. I couldn’t have asked for a better daughter. My soul, my rock, my friend and confidant. Happy birthday my love”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts